Monday, March 9, 2009

Bears in the Farmhouse - Step 3

I'm plugging right along on this one. Managing by the skin of my teeth to keep up. If we hadn't had a sunny, 70+ degree day with a steer calf that needed washing, I'd have had this step done a day earlier! Fortunately the kids were gone yesterday and we had a monsoon - so I had hours to get this step done!






But I'm loving my color choices. And once again, Todd has asked that I make it king size so as to fit our bed.

Not a chance of that happening!


Kris

8 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Kris, I love that pattern and the colors are awesome. Great job!!

Unknown said...

I also love the colour choice ! And I love the rain so a I can craft with out feeling guilty !!!

Vanessa

Gina said...

Great blocks. It's going to be a lovely quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

This is one of my favourite quilt blocks - looks great in your chosen fabrics.

Kristie said...

Love your fabric choices! Can't wait to see it all done!
Kristie

Miri said...

Beautiful colors! I love how the striped squares look in the center.

audreypawdrey said...

I really like those colors, too! Can't wait to see it finished!

Nancy M. said...

Those colors are so gorgeous!