Thursday, January 3, 2019

Merry Christmas

In keeping with my last post on January 1 I started thinking.  And this year I'm focusing on health, wellness and love.  And my goals for myself.  It's been a long time since I've done what makes me happy.  



Jessie brought a new puppy.  And when she isn't here he is my little shadow.  Don't tell her but I really enjoy him.



The kids and I had a fantastic couple weeks.  I was off of work for 4 days.  We were up late, slept in, ate, cooked and simply enjoyed the holidays. 



I did 95% of my shopping on Amazon.  I ordered on a Wednesday, had it all by Saturday and just had to go out the Saturday before Christmas for about 3 hours.


From all of us to you, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year11


1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly need to start using this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are productive, decent, money-efficient, and delicious.

Since their grand opening in early 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan diet.