Sunday, September 13, 2009

A day of REST

Hello everyone!!!!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments so far on Jessie's fair. Our friends' daughters who came to cheer her on showed her how to get on the internet - she got a kick out of reading all of the comments (and for the record, I NEVER knew I had internet capabilities on my phone - I'm almost afraid of what the verizon bill will be now). She is having a blast, and needless to say, we have created a monster.

For more day one pictures, you can go here. I'm leaving my camera in the camper so I will have it with me at show times:)

Off to wash Oinky Doinky and to SIT and EAT.

Hugs,
Kris

4 comments:

SewAmy said...

have a great day.

Dena said...

You'll have to create a journal for Jessie and preserve her experience as well as all the words of encouragement from everyone.

Granny Lyn said...

boy, howdie, you NEED a day of rest!!! good luck today!

Nancy M. said...

I'm so glad y'all are having a great time!