After messing around for 3 days trying to find the perfect buttons (I finally found 3 in my mason jar of vintage buttons), and blocking the heck out of it - it's done and I am happy!
I had read on Ravelry about how this yarn grows in the lace pattern when blocked, so I made a Medium. I should have probably made it longer (I am not a fan of short sweaters), but I was so tired of the lace.
When I blocked it, I spread it out on a towel, spritzed it with water, stretched it out to where I thought I wanted it, layed another towel over top of it and ironed it. Then I took the top towel off and ran the iron a few inches above the sweater, while I ran the steam button. I do need to re-block it though - I have sleeves that are an inch different in length, and one front panel is a little bit shorter than the other.
Hopefully it will warm up so I can wear my new sweater - it's only 55 degrees right now here in Ohio:)