Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pay It Forward

I love Pay It Forwards.


And last week, I received my PIF from Sherri!



The colors in this are so me. The quilting is exquisite. I'm almost afraid to let it sit out, but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy it!


So who wants to play Pay It Forward with me? The first 3 people are in leave a comment here if you want to play - and I will make you something handmade within the next year. And yes, I'm giving myself the full year - although it could be next month, it could be 11 months from now that you receive something. In return, you have to "Pay It Forward" on your own blog.

Any takers?
Kris

10 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yep....sign me up!!!

Sounds like fun...you can never have enough quilted projects!!

Enjoy....LindaMay

Cheryl said...

I'll play! Do I get a year as well?

Miri said...

YAY! I want to play. Count me in.

Miri said...

YAY! I want to play. Count me in.

Miri said...

YAY! I want to play. Count me in.

Miri said...

what a dork I am.... I don't even know why it did that three times. I guess I really want to play!

Dawn said...

You are so right -- the quilt IS exquisite! How lovely that you received this.

And having already received a wonderful mini-quilt from you -- well, I can only say how blessed the first 3 commenters really are!

Nancy M. said...

That is so pretty! What a wonderful way to share the love!

Gina said...

fabulous table runner.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Julie said...

Beautiful table runner! Looking forward to what you make for your PIFs.