Wednesday, March 31, 2010

work

Due to the nice weather, and the new puppy, knitting has sort of taken a backseat. But I'm still flying through test knitting this sweater (this picture was a few days ago - I've got the back, the right front and half of the left front done):


I love it. I love the yarn, love the construction but am not sure that I will like seaming it up when the knitting is done.


And I FINALLY remembered to take a picture of my medicine cabinet. Which will be painted white on Thursday afternoon and hung in our bathroom.



We've been spending a lot of time in the barn with Punxs. Who is very, very hairy. We try to give him a bath every day (no soap) and blow dry him. The drying takes about an hour and a half to get him good and dry. Jessie's first show of the year is April 11th so we've really got to get moving.

Barlie supervises from whatever comfy spot she can find - in this case Jessie's sock drawer.



I hope everyone is enjoying a sunny day - it's supposed to be in the high 70's the rest of the week here. I. cannot. wait.
Kris

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha ha! You went back for the cabinet! I too believe that if it visits you in a dream, you must go back for it. ;)

The sweater is looking beautiful. I do not envy you the seaming and blocking though, which is I why I am almost always too lazy to even attempt sweaters myself. Blankies & hats are more my speed. ;)

Scrappy quilter said...

Your cabinet looks great. That puppy is so cute. Hugs

country mouse said...

Can't wait to see the sweater. I'm so tempted to try a sweater, but I know I don't want to attempt something so hard it will deter my entheuseasm for my new hobby. Someday though!! Looks like Barlie is getting comfortable in her new home. Good luck to Jessie in her first show of the season!

Dena said...

Who said a drawer full of socks can't be comfortable? LOL

Nancy M. said...

Wow! That is such a long time to dry him! I guess that makes sense, though!

I like the medicine cabinet, reminds me of one my mom used to have.

Lib said...

Like the med. cab.
Darling pix of the puppy.:o)
You sure are BUSY!!!!!!!!
Happy Easter to you and yours!
Blessins',Lib

em's scrapbag said...

I'm jealous of your warm weather. It's snowing here today. Love Barley's cozy spot. too funny.

Greenmare said...

I want to see the dog pointing to the cat!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I hate seaming. Absolutely hate it! i once finished a vest for Luke, but ended up frogging it a month later because I couldn't get myself to seam it.

I love Barlie!! He's so cute!

Aunt Spicy said...

What a smart little dog! And good luck with the compitition!