With it being 55 here at home Monday afternoon, I so wanted to be outside.
But instead, I forced myself to finish up the quilting on this quilt and sew the binding on to the fronts of 2 quilts:
So last night I worked on handsewing the binding down on the baby quilt while we watched 24. And while Jessie was at her first soccer practice for the spring season.
Then I washed the baby quilt for our friends (and was up until 12:15 waiting for it to come out of the washer. But I used the basting spray on it and it is red so I didn't want to send it off stinky and with a chance it could bleed when she washes it).
Tyler was not real thrilled that I was using "his" fabric - and that I didn't put the dalmation print on the back of his quilt. I think I'm going to go back and buy the rest of the bolt of dalmation print if it's still on sale - for the second firefighter twin size quilt I am making.
But it's done and it's on it's way - 2 more to go.
Tonight night Todd has fire practice again, so I am going to work on my Bears in the Farmhouse quilt. The deadline for this next step is next Monday - so I'd better get a move on it.
Here's to a 66 degree day that we are supposed to have today!