Sunday, July 27, 2008

And the Winners Are:

Thanks to all of you who have posted here - so I drew 4 names:





Jacquie

Dawn

Lib; and

Beth

I have so appreciated everyone's comments over the months I've been blogging! And since I am now settling back into a more relaxed life style (read kids camp, weekend working, and girl scouts are done) - I'll be making something special for each of you. I'll be contacting each of you via email - or you can send me an email (tkjtbair at verizon dot net) with your address and any color preferences you may have.

3 comments:

Lib said...

Congrats on the deserving award!:o)
I really enjoy my visits here.
Hope you have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

jacquie said...

Yippee! I'm so glad i started my blog reading here today! I can't believe someone actually picked my name. Amazing and i get something from you too. Made my day!

chook said...

oh Kris thank you so very much I will email you now
big hugs Beth