- I have my family - Todd and I have been through good times, great times, rough times, bad times and have stuck it out and dug in for the long haul. I have the best 2 kids around who bring love, joy and understanding to our lives every single day. I have wonderful parents and siblings, in-laws, grandparents, etc.
- We both have JOBS! In this economy - that is a feat in itself I think some days. And both of our jobs are pretty much recession proof.
- We have our little slice of heaven - idiot neighbors aside. Complete with veggie gardens, animals, flower gardens, quiet, space, plenty of room to roam.....
- We have wonderful friends - who we connect with instantly and it doesn't matter if we last saw them 5 minutes ago or 5 months ago - the connection is there and will always be there. We have 1 couple - who it's like psychic waves or something - she called me the morning I found out I was pregnant with Tyler - before I even had the chance to call Todd because she felt something was going on (litterally, it was like 2 minutes after the test). Some day I'll have to scan a picture of their daughter and Jessie into the computer and post them here - it's freaky that these 2 girls - 12 years apart - look like they could be twins if they were the same age. This of course, leads to numerous jokes and questions among the 4 of us - and some wierd looks from others....
- I have my hobby that Todd enjoys supporting me with and seeing what I have made.
- We all have our health - Jessie's broken bones aside:) - hehe
- I am so blessed with this blogging community - to have met so many wonderful people.
Ok - that is 7 but really, I could go on and on.
And now, I will pass this on to:
Thank you Millie!!!!