Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friends

I have been so blessed.



Julie gifted me with both of these awards (and Just Another Rainy Day also gifted me with this award):





And my picks for this award are anyone who follows my blog! I have gotten to know so many wonderful people, who I wouldn't get to know otherwise. I did try to list all of you out individually - but I am not computer smart enough.





The meaning of this award: This blog invests and believes in Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 blogs, but I cannot pick just 8 so how bout....anyone whose blog I follow? And if you don't have the gadget for "Follow this Blog" - put it there so I can follow you!





And Winifred gifted me with this award:



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

And this one I'm giving to:

Angie

Kristie

Ana

Sew Amy

Lynn

Scrappy Quilter

Audrey
Gina


And Small House gifted me with this award:




I'm passing this one on to anyone who is on my blogroll on the sidebar or I've left a comment on your blog.

I have a very hard time limiting who I send these awards too - that may be because I have over 130 blogs that I read on a daily basis.

Thank you so much everyone - I can't believe I started this blog a little over a year ago, and I'm close now to 300 posts!!

Kris

8 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

You deserve every award you've gotten.

Can you leave a comment on my blog and let me know how I put my award on my blog. I'm clueless when it comes to that.

Thank you very much for the award.

~carol

Renee said...

congrats on the awards. you deserve them. you have been very inspiring just so far this year. i can't wait to see what you accomplish this coming year. good for you. take care.

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats on your many awards. You soooo deserve them.

isolada. by design said...

Hi, Kris!

Congrats on the wonderful awards you've been given. There's no doubt you deserve each and every one. You so openly allow us all a glimpse into your day to day life with humor, generosity and truth. It's a pleasure sharing this space with you.

And thank you for passing on the Friends award to me! What a treat and a sweet surprise. I stand in most excellent company with the creative, good people you've acknowledged. It's like I've found family here and life is much more precious for the beautiful people I now know!

Happy days!

Ana :)

Small House said...

Congratulations. You do have a fun blog to come to.
Have a good day.

Kristie said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! Thank you so much for mine! I will post about it in my next post! Thanks a bunch!
Kristie

Gina said...

Congratulations

Love and hugs Gina xxx

audreypawdrey said...

Congratulations on all the awards! I definitely agree that you deserve all of them. :) I completely enjoy stopping by your little spot to see what you have been up to. Thanks for including me too! It made my day.:)