Saturday, December 13, 2008

Success

I DID IT!!



I made a coat similar to this one, for my niece for Christmas. Now to find her a pair of jeans, and she is set (and I heard through the grapevine that our local Children's Place has little girl jeans on sale for 97 cents. I will so be going there this afternoon to see)!



The coat still needs hems in it and 2 or 3 buttons on the front, but I'll try it on her when I see her this week - so I don't make it too short or too long. Hopefully my SIL will like it!
I don't know why blogger is rotating my pictures - sorry bout that!
Kris

6 comments:

isolada. by design said...

Oh, Kris, it's adorable! I remember the first coat you made the post you referenced. Is it for Avery? I hope you found the jeans. It's THE perfect gift! S So sweet!

:) Ana

Lib said...

Hi,
Love,Love ,Love your new look and the coat!
Hope the jeans were on sale!;o)
Blessins',Lib

Granny Lyn said...

Oh, I know SIL will LOVE it!!! how precious!! I'm so not good at sewing clothing, I can handle jammies or simple dresses,,,but you even did pleat!!! and button holes!! oh, the admiration is flowing in your direction!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

you did a beautiful job......

Gill

Gina said...

It's beautiful

Love and hugs Gina xxx

audreypawdrey said...

It is so cute! I remember seeing this when you first posted, but I didn't realize I purchased the same pattern. I am really excited about having this pattern now!