Monday, September 15, 2008

Bag Swap

Look at what I received from Jeanette - all the way from Finland - my bag from Linda's bag swap!! Oh how I love it!!!


I love the stitching on it - the chickens, cow and the horse pincushion.







And she filled it with so many extra goodies! Some of which were already put to use (especially the sewing needles - I am forever loosing mine - maybe because I had no place special to keep them?)



THANK YOU SO MUCH JEANETTE! This absolutely made my day!

Mine is on it's way to ???? but I won't be showing any pictures yet - it's a surprise!!
Kris

7 comments:

Philigry said...

oh, look at you! what a nice treat!

Lib said...

Hi Kris,
Waht a lovely gift!!
I have oincushions but seem to still lose needles and pins.lols I do better these days I'll have to say.
Have agreat day!
Blessins',Lib

jacquie said...

all the way from finland, wow! isn't the bloggy world just the coolest thing.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic bag...and lots of other treats as well, you are very lucky...

SewAmy said...

that bag is so cute....looks just like you with all the farm animals on it.

Dawn said...

All of the embroidered goodness....it is beautiful! And all of the way from Finland -- so, so special!

Can't wait to see what you did.

Lib said...

Hi Kris,
I posted the recipe, its at the bottom of todays post.
Enjoy!
Blessins',Lib