Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Under the Big Top


Tonight was a fun night for the kids - there was a circus in nearby Medina (where my parents live) at the fairgrounds, so the kids and I headed up there to see what it was all about. It was the Carson & Barnes circus - and it actually was very, very good. Lots of aerial acts, horses, ponies, little fluffy poodles and elephants. They are going all over Ohio and Indiana in the next month, I think, so if you are looking for something fun - check them out.

And the kids got to RIDE ON AN ELEPHANT...


and RIDE ON A CAMEL.



Jessie now wants to be a trapeze artist and follow the circus (is anyone else thinking what I am - HELLO another broken leg here - ????)


Tyler just sat there wide eyed and watching everything. He wanted to see lions and tigers and bears - no such luck (our seats were about 15 feet from the edge of the ring - so I'm glad there were no lions and tigers.

It was a 2 hour show - and well worth the money to go see it.
Sorry for the crappy pictures - it was DARK in there.
Kris

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks like the kids had a blast! Spending special time like that with the kids is priceless!
Kristie

Yes, my name is Arizona said...

Wow! An elephant and camel ride? That's awesome! I'd be worried about another broken leg, too!!!

Gina said...

I think the kids faces say it all.

love and hugs xxx

Philigry said...

that sounds like so much fun!