Monday, October 20, 2008

Darn it all to Heck

I get such inspiration from blogland - ideas of things for in the garden, what to grow and how to grow it, crafts to make, quilts to do, ways to clean, organize and even shop better!


And I have an ornament swap coming up - I've started my ornaments, but saw something cuter that I think my swap partner would like. I just saw it today - and thought I'm going to try and make something similar when I get home tonight. But like an idiot, I didn't write down the blog name. And since I read faithfully (but don't always comment faithfully) over 100 blogs, do you think I can find it?????? Nope. It's nowhere to be found.


I know I still have my original idea - mostly done. And I know I have time to find it - sort of. But.... I'm 99.99999% certain I read it sometime today (see, the sometimers is kicking in here - could've been yesterday I read it) so guess I'll be going back and reading everyone's blog posts again. Which is fine - I enjoy catching up on everyone's lives time and time again. There are a couple blogs I know this doesn't belong to, but in the interest of being fair, I'll read each and every one again (at least your most recent posts).


And now I am off to put the kids in bed, find that post and turn this:




into an ornament for my swap partner!


Wonder if Todd will notice that he is missing a feed sack from the barn?????

Kris

4 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Good luck in your search! It wasn't my blog-I'm still sewing nine patches over here. I love the fact you absconded with a feedsack from the barn.

Anonymous said...

Todd will notice it's gone...just wait until he needs to slide down the sliding board at the playground! He'll notice...boys never grow up so I'd bet he loves the playground!

jacquie said...

i hate it when that happens! you see something you want to make and you forget where you saw it. i do that all the time...hope you find it before you reach 100!

Gina said...

I've done that so many times. Now I bookmark it straight away.

Love and hugs Gina xxxx