1 to go:
The tops are done on both of these. I changed the pattern a little. The pattern called for 3 hearts and a border of 1/2 square triangles. My kitchen table was not big enough for all of that.
I took some white fabric and tea dyed it for the back of the first one (I wanted to make sure the tea dying would work before I did another piece of fabric).
And then I machine quilted it and finished up the binding last night.
Looks pretty spiffy on my kitchen table......
I am SO glad to be back at work and the kids are back in school. The bickering was never ending on Wednesday. Although I hear we are supposed to get another 12" of snow Monday and Tuesday of next week.