The weekend was busy. Between cleaning the house, cleaning pens and stalls out, and working with Jessie's calves, I didn't have a whole lot of time to sew like I had wanted.
Jessie's calf (the red one in the picture) is doing better. Todd can lead him around. Yesterday she so badly wanted to start walking the calves - but it was too rainy and icy for us to want her out there walking them (we are trying to avoid any more broken bones). So she contented herself with bedding them up good and feeding them. (sorry for the bad picture - taken with my cell phone).
And I finished going through my sewing/computer room. I figured since I joined a challenge, I might as well get organized to figure out what I had that needed completing. To be honest, I think I was in denial saying to myself, oh, I don't have that much that isn't done. Wrong.
- 3 full size quilts to finish for my Mom (all are about 1/2 done - her Christmas present, Trail to Kansas and a picnic quilt - 2 of them just need quilting finished up)
- 3 bed size quilts for me (tops are mostly done- 2 are king sized - one I need to quilt it by hand);
- 5 lap quilts (tops are done);
- 9 table runners in various stages
- 4 baby quilts; and
- 3 quilts that were block of the month and I have the blocks done, but don't have them into quilt tops
So I guess I am not as organized as I would like to be. At this rate, I would have to finish a little more than 2 a month to have them all done by December. I may not be that motivated....